Reducing a security breach and malware attack seems to be an umpteen task. Undoubtedly serious, but there are cyber cleaning methods and tricks to speed up the process of dealing with cyber threats like malware and phishing attacks. If interested in exploring the most effective tricks to reduce the risk of a cyber security breach, then follow the guide below.
How To Make A Company Stronger Against Hacking Attempts?
The first thing that you need to know is that cybersecurity can be divided into 2 parts, given below.
- Adopting strategies that can reduce the risk of a cyber attack
- Strategies that come in handy after hacking – high response rate to revive the security control of the company
Having said that, the following tips will help in mending software vulnerabilities to minimize that chances of hacking.
- Use Multiple Security Layers
The first 3 security layers that fight back forced entry attempts are given below.
- Strong backdoor password
- Strong firewall software
- Pro-active antivirus software
Important Password Tips
Coming up with a short password doesn’t help. When guarding IoT devices and DVR, use the following tips.
- Make the password 20 characters long
- The characters should include letters, symbols, and numbers
- Every device and account should have a different password
- Use a strong Wifi password to mitigate the risk of router hacking
- Use The Network Segmentation Security Method
Do not save all the information in one single network. Build different networks and give each network its own backdoor password so that every single one is independent of each other. Now save bits of information fragments in different networks. This is the best way to ensure that one compromised network does not lead to hijacking all the networks under the company is under cyberattack.
- Use Bug Removal Tricks
A few conventional convenient tips to clean software are given below.
- Use original software and not a pirated version
- Buy software from reputed manufacturers just to be sure that timely updates will be provided
- Install updates that the software company will release from time to time
- Use network testing services to remove rare bugs from the cloud
- Use software testing services to remove major bugs from the system
The most effective unconventional but extremely effective way to remove bugs is hiring ethical hackers.
Ethical hackers study software codes and filter rare bugs hidden in the codes. They identify and fix such bugs to earn a bounty. And of course, you can hire them as well.
Apply for data science course in Bangalore to know more.